English upper-intermediate course
- Emergency services (practice).
- Verb tenses (practice).
- Auxiliary verbs (to be).
- Auxiliary verbs (to do, to have).
- Speaking (practice).
- Verb tenses (overview).
- Present Perfect (positive, negative, questions).
- Present Perfect and Past Simple.
- Subordinate clause + using past tense to refer to the present.
- Relative pronouns (who, which, that).
- Present Perfect Simple and Present Perfect Continuous.
- Present Perfect and Past Simple (speaking practice).
- Narrative tenses (Past Simple, Past Continuous).
- Questions and negatives.
- Questions and negatives (continuation).
- Future forms (Future Simple, Future Continuous).
- Expressions of quantity (a few, a little, plenty of, hardly any, etc.)
- Modals (able to, manage to, bound to, suppose to, allowed to, etc.)
- Relative clause (Participles).
- Expressing habits (used to, would, will, always + ing).
- Modal auxiliary verbs “can, could, may, might, will, would, shall, should, must, ought to, need”.
- Conditionals (I wish I knew, I would rather they hadn’t come, if only, I’d told the truth).
- Articles (a/an, the).
- Determiners (each, every, none, both, either, etc.).
- Past Perfect
- Past Perfect Continuous
- Narrative tenses (Past Simple, Past Continuous, Past Perfect, Past Perfect Continuous).
- Future forms (Future Simple, Future Continuous, Future perfect, Future perfect continuous).
- Active and passive.
Try it free!
Many of our students are active people who can’t always attend lessons at regular times.That is why we offer flexible learning plans which allow you to purchase a number of lessons per month, then choose days and times that fit in your busy schedule.
You can choose lessons with different teachers, or at different levels, to test your knowledge and practice your language skills.
You can easily change or cancel your learning plan at any time.